Go instant for an interesting job!
Working at daikin
8400 Oostende, West-Vlaanderen
As a technically skilled worker, you will follow an appropriate growth path within the company.
During this track, you get to know the different departments in the company.
This way, you will get to know your own strengths and interests.
Together with you, we will look at which workplace is most suitable after following this growth path, taking into account your strengths and interests.
Working at Daikin
8400 Oostende, West-Vlaanderen
- Experience is a bonus but not a necessity. Enthusiasm and sincere motivation are the most important. We will teach you all the tricks of the trade during an adapted growth trajectory to get to know all aspects of our production environment.
For a period of 2 years, you will be supervised by our technical team and given the opportunity to further develop your strengths and interests. This happens both on the job and in our separate technical training cell.
You start in a position that is close to your capabilities. In time, through internal selection, you can develop a career as a machine operator, quality inspector, test room refrigeration technician, maintenance technician, improvement operator, brazeer, etc.
You learn to work with high-tech machines and get to know the various production processes within our company. We immerse you in the Japanese production philosophy in which Kaizen, safety, quality and teamwork are key concepts.
- You have followed a technical background at school (electricity, electromechanics, mechanical-electrical, industrial,…)
- you can work in a 2-shift system (05h – 13h05 / 13h05 – 21h10)
- you have a good knowledge of Dutch
- You are interested in taking on new challenges internally in due course
- permanent employment
- 140 meal vouchers per month on average;
- annual eco vouchers with a maximum of €250;
- no weekend work
- stable working environment;
- training on the job, no experience required
- A staff restaurant offering a varied range of delicious meals;
- fun activities for you and your family: Christmas party for your children with a gift, a day trip to an amusement park, sporting events, etc;
- The possibility of becoming a member of the Daikin running and cycling team;
- a working environment that is easily accessible with guarded staff parking;
- 35 days of leave per year, including 2 weeks of collective closure during the Christmas holidays and 3 weeks during the summer holidays;
- no weekend work;
- fast start-up;
for this job!
Will you be our new colleague?
Will you be our
Sounds good? Come and join our team as a Production worker, Spare parts worker, Technical worker, of Teamleader Experience is not a must! Daikin trains you in our Daikin School. Your motivation to learn and to strengthen Daikin is central. Apply and find yourself in an innovative work environment with an infectious team spirit.
Do not hesitate any longer! View the full vacancy here and apply now!
Your future colleagues testify…
“My colleagues are very supportive”
“I came here via a relative who has worked for Daikin for many years. I only heard positive things about this factory. When I went to apply for a job myself, I found out my aunt didn’t exaggerate. I like it here very much. There is a great working atmosphere, nice colleagues who are very supportive, and there are a lot of advantages to working at Daikin. Moreover, I was given some really great support here. Without any experience, I was trained to become a fully-fledged employee and that in just three days. I was immediately part of the Daikin story.”
Caithlin Bacqué (19, production worker).
Employed since November