Go instant for an interesting job!
Working at daikin
8400 Oostende, West-Vlaanderen
Are you someone who knows how to keep a cool head and has a warm heart for his team? We are looking for you!
As teamleader you are responsible for:
– Smooth running of the work within the team
– Training of new employees
– Maintaining a good working atmosphere in the department
– Carrying out and communicating work distribution and staff planning
– Monitoring quality and efficiency
– Ensuring the safety of your people and orderliness of the work area
– Striving for continuous improvement
Working at Daikin
8400 Oostende, West-Vlaanderen
- Experience as a manager or in a production environment is a plus but not a necessity. We can also provide a pathway to all aspects of Production and develop your leadership qualities.
As team leader – or maybe better: coach – you manage a team of 20 to 40 production employees. You are the first point of contact for your team. You report to the supervisors and guide your production employees in their daily work.
Your main tasks are:
- ensure the smooth functioning of your team;
- draw up and communicate the work distribution and staff planning;
- coaching new employees on the job;
- guarding the safety of your people;
- create a positive working atmosphere in your department;
- monitor the order and cleanliness of the work area;
- monitoring the quality and efficiency and making adjustments where necessary;
- continuously improve working methods and business processes according to the Kaizen principle;
Whether you have no experience or just a lot of experience is not a deciding factor for us. Your education (BSO, TSO, ASO or bachelor) does not matter much either. Even technical knowledge is not an absolute must (but a plus).
At Daikin you get every opportunity anyway, at least if you want to take responsibility. Have you already got an appetite? Then hopefully you recognise yourself in this profile:
- You exude natural leadership and maturity;
- You can think in a problem-solving way;
- You are committed and know how to motivate people;
- You are stress resistant and can cut through knots;
- You are a role model for your colleagues in the workplace;
- You want to work in a 2-shift system (5h-13h05 and 13h05-21h10);
- You speak Dutch fluently;
- A clerical contract for an indefinite period;
- A market-conforming salary with entitlement to a shift bonus;
- a bonus;
- 8 euro meal vouchers;
- group insurance;
- hospitalisation insurance for you and your family;
- on top of your statutory days of leave, another 15 days;
- Thorough training and intensive support from the start;
- A staff restaurant offering a varied range of delicious meals;
- Fun activities for you and your family: Christmas party for your children with a gift, a day trip to an amusement park, sporting events, etc;
- The opportunity to join the Daikin running and cycling team;
- A working environment that is easily accessible with guarded staff parking;
for this job!
Will you be our new colleague?
Will you be our
Sounds good? Come and join our team as a Production worker, Spare parts worker, Technical worker, of Teamleader Experience is not a must! Daikin trains you in our Daikin School. Your motivation to learn and to strengthen Daikin is central. Apply and find yourself in an innovative work environment with an infectious team spirit.
Do not hesitate any longer! View the full vacancy here and apply now!
Your future colleagues testify…
“My colleagues are very supportive”
“I came here via a relative who has worked for Daikin for many years. I only heard positive things about this factory. When I went to apply for a job myself, I found out my aunt didn’t exaggerate. I like it here very much. There is a great working atmosphere, nice colleagues who are very supportive, and there are a lot of advantages to working at Daikin. Moreover, I was given some really great support here. Without any experience, I was trained to become a fully-fledged employee and that in just three days. I was immediately part of the Daikin story.”
Caithlin Bacqué (19, production worker).
Employed since November